Use spirituality to strengthen and freshen your creativity.
You will learn to facilitate a concentrated focus and tap into a higher source of inspiration, whether viewed as the highest self, inner wisdom, or any other entity. You will walk away with efficient ways to set intentions for different writing projects, stay in the present, trust your process, set healthy boundaries, and follow signs and intuition. You will have the information necessary to create a sacred space and ritual for your writing practice, motivating you to enrich your content and deepen your message.
In-person class: This workshop will take place at The Writer’s Center, 4508 Walsh St, Bethesda MD.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- Techniques to get ideas flowing
- How to connect with the purpose of your writing
- Creative ways to bring spiritual practices to your process
- How to build writing rituals infused with both structure and spirit
- No additional time required outside of class.
- All reading materials will be provided.
Who should take this workshop?
- This workshop is designed for writers of all genres and all levels who want to more deeply access their creativity.
If you need an accommodation for this workshop, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attempt to fulfill all requests, but advance notice is necessary to arrange for some accessibility services.