You’ve written – or are writing your book – now fight for it!
In this workshop we’ll focus on over two dozen book marketing tips, with a close eye on budgets. From book launches, social media, blogging and podcasting, to writing press releases, creating Amazon Author’s pages, and connecting with publicists, we’ll fill your head, and notebook with ideas; over 30 of them! If you think writing a book is exciting, wait until you feel the thrill of professionally promoting it!
Live video conference: This workshop will be held via our online video conferencing platform, Zoom. You can view brief tutorials on using the platform here. On the start date or the day before, participants will receive an email with login info (please check your spam if you don’t see it).
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- Over 30 marketing ideas.
- Tips on negotiating large book sales.
- The value of working with book distributors.
- What it takes to work with speaker’s bureaus.
- No time required outside of class.
- A full participant guide will be provided.
Who should take this workshop?
- Authors with books coming out within three months or authors with existing books.
If you need an accommodation for this workshop, please contact us at email@example.com. We will attempt to fulfill all requests, but advance notice is necessary to arrange for some accessibility services.