Podcasting is one of the easiest ways to get your book and your voice out there, and we’ll not only be looking at how to find good podcasts and get on them, we’ll even talk about how to start your own podcast!
Work with any publicist and they’ll tell you, “Want to get your book and your voice out there? Pay attention to podcasts!” In this workshop we’ll focus on how to prepare your pitch materials, how to get booked on podcasts, how to be a great guest, and even how to create your own podcast.
Live video conference: This workshop will be held via our online video conferencing platform, Zoom. You can view brief tutorials on using the platform here. On the start date or the day before, participants will receive an email with login info (please check your spam if you don’t see it).
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- Ways to get booked on podcast both on your own and with agencies
- How to create podcast prep and pitch sheets for podcast bookings
- How to create your own podcast including choosing a name, cover art, and music.
- What equipment is needed and exactly where to find it.”
- No advanced preparation or experience is needed.
- No materials required.
Who should take this workshop?
- This workshop is designed for anyone who is looking for a new challenge, and who wants to get their book, and voice, out to the general public.
If you need an accommodation for this workshop, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attempt to fulfill all requests, but advance notice is necessary to arrange for some accessibility services.