To keep The Writer’s Center running smoothly and to best support our instructors and participants, we follow the policies below concerning cancellations and withdrawals.
- The Writer’s Center reserves the right to cancel any workshop. If necessary, participants will be notified via email prior to the first workshop session. If TWC cancels a workshop, participants who have already paid will be given the option to receive a full refund, or they can elect to use their payment as a credit toward another workshop and/or a membership. This credit must be used within one year of the original payment.
- Workshop participants who have paid for a workshop and choose to withdraw must notify email@example.com at least 48 hours before the start of the first session to receive a full credit toward a future workshop (refunds for withdrawals are not offered). The credit must be used within one year to pay for another workshop and/or membership renewal.
- Workshop participants who cancel after the drop period will forfeit their full payment.
- No refunds or credits will be given for missed workshops or individual sessions.
- Exceptions may be made in the case of serious illness or other extenuating circumstances. In such cases a formal request in the form of an email must be submitted to the Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).