Make grammar your friend, not your master.
This workshop includes a refresher on grammar essentials, strong verbs, and sharp sentences to make your writing sing.
Live video conference: This workshop will be held via our online video conferencing platform, Zoom. You can view brief tutorials on using the platform here. On the start date or the day before, participants will receive an email with login info (please check your spam if you don’t see it).
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- Grammar essentials, with a stress on including verbs and sentence structure.
- An approach to good writing that eliminates friction, entices readers, and gives your sentences and paragraphs momentum and power.
- No additional time required outside of class.
- Instructor will provide a PowerPoint presentation containing all class materials.
Who should take this workshop?
- This workshop is for writers at all levels.
If you need an accommodation for this workshop, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attempt to fulfill all requests, but advance notice is necessary to arrange for some accessibility services.